Friday, November 15, 2013

Day 15 Halfway!

The bog title has nothing to do with the post, it's just that I've managed to do a post for each of the past fifteen days and that's halfway through the month.

So what do you grow in the winter! Well a friend gave us some onion sets so we're giving it a go!!
 No sooner had Embee put them in the garden, when we found something had tried to dig them up. We're not sure if it was the birds, a squirrel, or even a fox  so for now they are protected and they have begun to shoot. So far so good and I'll try and remember to tell you how well they did come Spring!!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 16/11/13 00:09, Blogger Anvilcloud said...

The benefit of living in a subtropical climate zone.

 
At 18/11/13 00:19, Blogger Pamela said...

interesting... I think mine would rot in the ground here. but I still have carrots out there I need to pull and eat

 

Post a Comment

<< Home