Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Day 20 Temptation!!!!

When I did my grocery shop this morning I always look to see if there are any bargains to temp me!!

So did I find anything to tempt me!!

Yes, you've guessed it....I saw these and whilst I would not have considered buying them at full price, at half price they are a delightful bargain!!!

They are very small ice cream bars, just enough for after dinner and so not too many calories... well that's what I'm telling myself.  Will I be able to resist the temptation and keep them until my daughter, arrives from the states in a month.. or maybe I should sample one to make sure they taste as good as they look!!!

Wonders if they will still be on offer next week LOL !!!!!

Sam if you happen to read this... can you guess what little treat I might have got you and if you need things to take home let me know!!!!!!!!!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 20/11/13 17:09, Blogger Pamela said...

don't save them. freezer burn.

hee hee

 
At 20/11/13 18:32, Blogger ChrisB said...

haha Pamela you are encouraging me to be naughty!!

 
At 21/11/13 11:29, Blogger Anvilcloud said...

Yes, I like those kinds of bars, and I would be tempted too. I think we have the same brand over here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home