Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Day 27 Hair today gone tomorrow!

When I go to the hairdressers I also get to see these two cute little doggies....almost tempts me ....I said almost!!!
 Erick is the oldest

Olive is the baby. 
 They are no trouble and when they are sleeping like this you would not even realise they were even in the salon. This is a private run salon in the garden of my hairdresser's home, so it's just like visiting a friend, catching up on all the gossip and having a cup of coffee. Most clients have been going to her for many years and I know quite a few of them.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 28/11/13 13:54, Blogger Anvilcloud said...

I like visiting dogs in other people's houses. :)

 
At 30/11/13 13:51, Blogger ChrisB said...

AC Yes I'm a real dog lover too :)

 
At 3/1/14 00:27, Blogger Beccy said...

Awwww, very cute.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home