Wednesday, November 06, 2013

Day 6 Should I laugh!!!!

Each week before I do my grocery shop I usually ask Embee what he would like for his lunch time snacks. Sometimes he will just tell me and sometimes he writes me a list; when I asked him just now this is what I got :-


So he sees me as a housekeeper and himself as a sometimes gardener (he'd be right about the sometimes!!!). I'm not sure whether to be amused or mad. It's certainly correct because he does absolutely nothing in the way of housekeeping!!

Wonder do housekeepers get paid more than servants!!

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At 6/11/13 13:16, Blogger Beccy said...

Hahaha I guess a spicy, vegetable whatsit is a samosa?

 
At 6/11/13 18:29, Blogger ChrisB said...

Wrong one Beccy bhaji... but when I got home and unpacked she had given me the samosa and I didn't notice as I was busy looking at the cold meat.

 
At 6/11/13 19:29, Anonymous karmyn R said...

haha - I don't know how I'd feel if my husban wrote that to me. I might have to sock him! (perhaps my title would be something more along the lines of Laundry-lady. That is what I feel like right now)

 
At 6/11/13 20:23, Blogger karisma said...

I am always reminding people in my house that we do not have a servants. Not sure how I would feel about that note, although I like lists and its nice that he wrote it down so nothing is forgotten. LOL

 
At 7/11/13 00:38, Blogger ChrisB said...

Karmyn I'm laundry lady as well

Karisma to be fair I think he saw it as a joke but there is far too much truth in it for my liking!! LOL

 
At 7/11/13 00:40, Blogger Anvilcloud said...

One of Sue's cousins can't get her hubby to help around the house. Her explanation: "He's English, you know." Your description of Embee caused me to recall that.

 
At 8/11/13 04:26, Blogger Pamela said...

I don't think we have a housekeeper.. snort.
but I do pick up after myself at times

 

Post a Comment

<< Home