Sunday, December 01, 2013

Made it!!

When I decided to take up the challenge of a daily blog throughout November I wasn't really sure that I would be able to achieve the goal. However, those who know me well might say I'm competitive and don't like to fail! Most of the posts were a bit lame, but nevertheless I did manage it.
In all honestly I don't think I will go back to writing my daily diary as I don't seem to have that much going on these days. However, I am intending to keep my blog going a little more regularly than I have in the past couple of years, even if that's only once a week!!

So do I have anything of interest to report today........ not really but I did get a parcel arrive! I can't say what was in it in case I give the game away as it's getting close to Christmas. I wouldn't want to spoil anyone's surprise!

On this first Sunday in December I leave you to drool (or not) over my breakfast which I'm about to enjoy!


Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 1/12/13 17:19, Blogger Unknown said...

Very nice.....but without the muesli!

 
At 2/12/13 15:40, Blogger Anvilcloud said...

Congratulations. As you were. :)

 
At 10/12/13 19:31, Blogger Pamela said...

I've been having mostly steel-cut oats, or instant oats cooked with frozen blueberries.

Yours looks mighty inviting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home