Wednesday, April 02, 2014

A lick of paint works wonders!!

After more than 2 years I have finally got around to decorating what used to be my mother's bedroom. Nothing major just freshened up all the paint work and had a new carpet. I would have liked new curtains but funds didn't stretch that far. Considering I brought these curtain with us from our previous house some 28years ago they are still in pretty good condition, albeit that floral designs are rather old fashioned these days!!




I now have a room ready for when my daughter, Sam, pays me a visit in May!

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

At 2/4/14 17:47, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks wonderful, Chris!!

 
At 2/4/14 17:56, Blogger Pamela said...

it looks so inviting!

 
At 2/4/14 18:04, Blogger ChrisB said...

Thank you John and Pamela guests are welcome :)

 
At 3/4/14 11:34, Blogger Anvilcloud said...

Looks good. We tend to avoid painting. It's not that I mind the actual painting, but shifting furniture and such is horrendous.

 
At 5/4/14 14:42, Blogger ChrisB said...

AC it was not easy hauling bed etc up another flight of stairs and we couldn't get the chair out goodness knows how we got it in there in the first place!!

 
At 21/4/14 19:33, Blogger Molly said...

Lovely

 
At 6/5/14 23:33, Blogger Beccy said...

Looks great mum.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home